lights will guide you home
[html]

He knew next to nothing about medicine and took his brother's guidance to heart. The small popping and grinding sounds that he could hear from farther down her comatose body brought a sour, rolling feeling to his stomach. He might have been sick if he wasn't so focused on the task at hand. He couldn't clean every bit of blood off of her, but he would try his best. It seemed to have stained her fur in places, becoming difficult for him to get out in some spots. "Maybe you're right, about her being attacked before. I don't know." Once he was finished with her head, he moved on to her neck. She had really been mauled; her skin was ripped completely open in some places, down quite deep.

"Here...this looks like it might need some stitches. Looks like it grabbed her and yanked upward" He said. "I can tell you about the beast...it looked like it was partially shifted. Not quite optime...but not lupus, either." Gideon described. "It was covered in blood, too, but I don't know if that was Wretch's or not. It looked like it hadn't had the chance to really get at her by the time I got there. Just got in a few bites." Gideon continued to wash her cuts. "I agree, though. Nayru and Razekiel should be told about this. Someone should stay with Wretch...I can go after the beast when we're finished, and you can stick around here and wait to see if Nayru comes back?" He suggested.

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread