lights will guide you home
[html]
ooc;; <33

His brother was doing well at cleaning her wounds and Saul was able to completely immerse himself in wrapping up her leg. He didnt know enough about surgery to open her leg up and pin her leg back in place, nor did he think they had advanced enough equipment to do this. The risk of infection was high, so it was easier to manipulate the bone back into place and bind it there. Gideon spoke once more, unsure about Saul's previous arguement on whether Wretch had been attacked before. "We'll never know- Wretch has no recollection of what happened, aside from a deep fear of water so I guess it will have to be a mystery." He conceeded, firm fingers lifting her leg one final time as he secured the end of the bandage at the front of her leg. Slipping two fingers underneath the bandage, he tested it to make sure it wasnt too tight. He could just about fit his fingers under the material, and judged it to be about right. With a sigh he began to clean away the blood down the bottoms of her leg, while Gideon continued to speak. He mentioned that one of the cuts would need stitches.

"Let me have a look..." He said as he came forward. The cut was on her side by her ribs, deep and still oozing blood, despite the rest that had at least congealed into rough scabs over the wounds. Saul nodded softly. "Yes, that one will need stitches. Excuse me a moment." Saul said, turning and making his way back upstairs again. It was perhaps lucky that the male liked things in order, for he located his stitching equipment quickly. The commotion in the house had obviously woken people, but no-one had come out of their rooms yet. Still, it was a good thing that the whole family wasnt crowded around, gawking at her. Nayru should be here though, regardless. He got back and Gideon continued to speak, describing the beast who had attacked his daughter. "So it was definitely a luperci? Did you get a sense of colours, or did the blood obscure everything?" He asked, wondering what kind of a wolf it had been. "I'm glad you got there in time Gideon... I don't know what would have happened if you hadn't." He said, moving to the other side of Gideon as his brother continued down Wretch's side.

His brothers voice was soothing to him as he began to organise the kit into something intelligable. It made sense that Gideon would go after the attacker, although by now they were probably long gone. Gideon had caught the animals scent and would be able to pick it up better than Saul would. Plus Saul would be able to describe Wretch's injuries somewhat better than Gideon would be able to. "I'll stitch this up and then if you could help me move her up to her room, it'd be a great help. I'll wait for Nayru to come back and explain whats happened." He spoke half distracted as he thread the thin wire used for stitching up wounds. This wire had come from the hospital back in Dahlia, but it would be okay to use. "You might want to look away" He murmered, before piercing his daughters skin and looping it around to tie in a knot, and thereby start the chain. It took him another fifteen, maybe twenty mintues to neatly stitch up the wound- he was sure this cut at least would scar. Tieing off the final loop and cutting it with a difinitive snip, Saul dipped a clean swab of bandage in the antiseptic wash and cleaned it one final time before sticking a clean and dry bandage over the stitched cut. The rest of them would be okay for the moment, as long as he kept an eye on them.

"Alright Gideon, lets move her up stairs." He said, moving to her legs. He knew his brother wouldn't want to go near her broken leg in case he hurt her, so Saul took up the position, slipping one arm under her knees and the other towards the small of her back. Gideon took her torso, although Saul couldnt see where exactly the dark male supported her. As carefully as they could, the two brothers lifted her off the table and towards the doorway. Turning the corner was easy, but the stairs werent so fun to play with. It took an age for them to get her up the twisted staircase, the platform that initiated the twist used as a rest stop. And then they were up the stairs and into her room. They moved towards her bedroom, laying her on the bed and pulling a blanket over her. The effects of the poppy seeds were still strong, although they would wear off soon enough and Wretch would come to.

"Thank you for your help Gideon. I'll wait for Nayru downstairs... Go and see what you can find out." He said, a quick grasp of his brothers arm to indicate how appreciative he was of the help. Moving back downstairs together, he watched as the dark male moved towards the doors and away from Cerne Rise. Slipping into the common room he cleaned away the debris, waiting for Nayru to walk through the door.

word count;;
"speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread