lights will guide you home
[html]

Nayru's gonna post in this sometime in the next few days =O

"Maybe it would be a good idea to try and teach her some defense strategies. She seems like a pretty shy girl anyway...but you should see if you can talk her into it. I could try and teach her." Perhaps if she'd known some basic defensive strategies, she would have been able to throw the canine off of her and make it a more fair fight. The way that it had been hadn't been anything near fair. "There were flowers strewn all about her...I wonder if she was out picking them or something.""

He knew what would have happened had he not gotten there in time, and the thought scared him. It had been hard enough to go looking for Saul to tell him what had happened...he couldn't imagine having to tell Saul that Wretch had died and that he hadn't gotten there in time to save her. "It was dark...I just saw some brown fur. Not a black wolf, but not a white one either. Kind of in the middle." He explained.

Gideon nodded at the instruction that his sibling gave him, helping him to pick up the girl's body. He didn't want to jar her leg any and walked very carefully so that he wouldn't bump it in any way. Once they got her situated he looked back at Saul, swallowing. He'd try and follow the beast's trail as best he could...but he couldn't guarantee that it would lead anywhere. "Alright. I'll head out now, then. You talk to Nayru...let her know that I've gone after the beast to try and track it."

<style>
.giddeongrass .ooc {font-style:italic; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; margin:0px auto;}
.giddeongrass p {padding:5px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.giddeongrass b {font-weight:bold;}
.giddeongrass { background-color:#33541B; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WAUyO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#000; line-height:13px; width:400px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; }
.giddeongrass .inner {margin:110px 10px 20px 10px; padding:10px; background-color:#fff; background-repeat:repeat; background-position: top center; -moz-opacity: 0.7; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=40); border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread