lights will guide you home
[html]

374 .

Almost instantly Nayru was whisked into the common room and seated by Saul. Hurriedly the words came pouring from his mouth, almost too fast for Nayru to take them all in. Yet patiently she sat, trying to make sense of all he told her. The mess of emotions that welled up in her stomach was an unpleasant mix to say the least. Fear for Wretch, confusion and anger that their sanctuary had so soon been penetrated. Ichika no Ho-en was dedicate to spreading peace and love, and yet the urge to violently depose of whoever had done this to Wretch couldn't be helped. Yet breathing in long and deep breaths, Nayru steadied both her mind and body before speaking. When she did speak her words were focused and direct, a far cry from her often joyful and girlish manners.

"I'm so sorry that Wretch had such an experience. " Nayru could think of no better words to comfort Saul, who was clearly still distressed over the whole ordeal. Yet it wasn't the man who probably needed comforting, and with Gideon already on the trail of the monster she had little left to do. Almost mechanically she rose and went to Saul, placing her hand upon his own. "I'm not sure what to do with this, but when Gideon returns send him to me. I'd like to go sit with Wretch for a while if you don't mind?" The man was for all purposes the girl's father and Nayru waited for the permission before taking her leave. When Gideon came back, empty handed or not, they would plan further. To simply ignore the attack was foolish, but so was any direct actions without thought beforehand.

Moving away from the man she only had the girl on her mind. Surely she would be sleeping after such an ordeal, but still Nayru wished to hold vigil, perhaps with Saul or perhaps without, at least until Gideon came home. Almost the man who had delivered the horrifying news had been forgotten. Turning back to him before she made her exit, her voice almost caught in her throat. "Don't worry Saul, we'll find who did this to her. Really. She'll be fine and we'll find him. Or I will."

<style type="text/css">
.nayr b {font-weight:bold; color:#c28085; letter-spacing:1px; }
.nayr .ooc { font-style:italic; color:#ffffff; padding-top:350px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.nayr p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; color: #080202}
.nayr {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#821212; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /nayru.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#0F475F; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread