I feel it's just begun
[html]

OOC: I'm completely sorry for the wait on this!! +5 (546)

He had been strumming on his guitar, getting ready to go into singing the first verse of his song when the sound of hooves hitting the ground had entered his ears. Both Paz and Amon froze in their spots and wondered whom it could be since Vox had been left back at the house. Maybe it was Senorita and momma Krystalle! The pups got slightly excited about the presence that was about to come to them, but when it was a different colored horse that came into view, as well as an unfamiliar pelt color of the rider on top of it. Daddy, who's dat? the small girl asked, pointing her ivory paw at the woman and her horse. Mars paused in his music and looked up at the woman. His eyes were no shaded by the sunglasses he normally had, and his hair still was very long and his bangs had draped over his eyes. He looked quite different from the last time he saw her, including a gnarly set of scars that settled on his muzzle from when Hurricane had 'played' with a princess.

Amon barked at her, his ears falling back on his head since his father had not said anything to the woman yet. Mars turned his head sharply and looked at the child. You hush. he spoke almost coldly to the child, whom did hush his mouth immediately. The woman spoke to him of how she had not seen him since d'arte. What dark days those were. Shawchert was a fucking idiot. I could not follow him, nor Skye anymore. They were not what was best for me, and with my children on the way, I could not chance their safety. he simply spoke, his voice actually rather bitter about the subject. Dahlia de Mai wasn't much better. They wanted to move over the mountain to make a new pack, and they basically wanted to sign the deathwish for Amon and Paz here. They were too young to make the trip over the mountain..It was too cold up there for their fur to protect them. the male spoke to the woman, knowing that she would ask next about where he went after that and why he left. He knew about her and her questions and he would rather her just save them for another person. He sighed lightly and he looked at Magic. He looked like he was doing good, as did she, since she did not seem to have any scars or anything.

I've been fine otherwise though. Obviously, i'm a father now. That's Amon Russo, and this little girl here is Paz Russo. the male introduced the pups to her before he would turn his head to his children, whom were wondering whom this girl was. This is a friend of mine, Pixie Frost.. And that's Magic, her horse. the male told the puppies. Amon smiled at the woman and yipped happily while Paz, the more talkative of the two had told her father that she wanted to be let down. Mars would help her down and then take his seat again, before Paz would run up to the girl and she smiled and looked at the woman's guitar. d'ya plays da geetar like poppa? the girl asked the woman.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread