I feel it's just begun
[html]

OOC: I'm completely sorry for the wait on this again >.<'' !! +5 (667)

The girl explained to him that Skye was a good leader, and that she had been able to hold the pack together as well as have puppies. Mars did not hold a prejudice against the woman, but he always did find the woman to be off in some way. She and he did not connect and therefore, he wanted nothing to do with her. She was not bad, but she was not good to him either. She also had that idiot as a mate, so he did not want to chance having to rely on him to help protect his family if they needed it. Skye was just weak and weak minded in his eyes, so the pack also was weak in a sense to him. He did not speak after she had spoken these words, simply nodded his head and looked down at his guitar for a moment with his icy blue eyes. He thought of something to say, something mean, almost angry, but he kept his words to himself so that they would not get in a huge argument about the pack and it's leadership. His days in the Art pack were over, so he didn't really want to think about it much. But there was this one incident that plucked at his mind and he growled about it. There was this stupid girl too. She thought that she was all high and mighty, and she thought she could just order me around when she was lower ranking than I. Skye, nor Shawchert put her in her place. Nor did they put me in mine when I spoke out towards their idiocy. Weakness. he spoke, snorting after the last word he spoke and then he shook his head, his fingers plucking at his strings on the guitar, giving his words a soft, melody after them, that was darker than normal.

His son looked at him, his one erect ear up and the other flopped down. He had never heard his father get so angry about something before. Neither had Paz, so they both looked at the male to see the dark expression on his face before it had erased and he looked back up at Pixie, then to each of the pups. Pixie would then go on to tell him that four packs in one year was a lot of moving. He agreed and then she also went on to speak about how he had been busy creating the pups as well. His ears flattened on his head. He looked back down at his guitar before she had asked about his 'mate'. He had no mate, she was just a friend, and now mother to his first born children that he knew of. He hadn't spoken to the children about being mates, and he had no clue if Krystalle had ever talked to them about it either. He heaved a heavy sigh and shook his head. She uh....She's not my mate... he mentioned but he did not mention that the children were accidents. He would not mention this in front of them. It would hurt them if they knew. But yes, she has followed me faithfully between packs, even when she was pregnant with my darling children here. he spoke, the 'darling' word emphasized in a good way, another rare thing for Mars to speak like. Paz giggled at her father and his words, and Amon stared at him with hard mismatched eyes.

Uh...what about you, what have you been up to here, in Crimson dreams? It's been awhile since I've seen you. Got a man yet? he asked, since she seemed to be so keen on his status, he could only return the favor to her. Also...Want to play a song for them? They do like music a lot. Right, guys? he asked the pups. Amon barked in agreement and Paz nodded her head wildly. Yes yes yes! Pleases play fur uss, Peexee! Paz spoke to Pixie, smiling at the girl as wide as she could.

<style>
.marspoint .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.marspoint p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.marspoint b {color:#7aa4ea; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint i {color:#bc2020; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.marspoint {background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... bblack.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:420px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #EFEFEF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#8b877f; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:385px; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5px; }
.marspoint-border {width:387px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:5px; -moz-border-radius:5px; -webkit-border-radius:5x; box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -moz-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A; -webkit-box-shadow:3px 3px 4px #2A2A2A;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread