Brothers for the last time
[html]
this is short, i had no idea what to write XD and sure sure

It was futile for the younger Austral man to think he could beat his older sibling at a sport he had mastered long ago. J'adore moved like a serpant, a bird, a mantis. Striking his brother where he least expected it. J'adore jumped Leon's own attempts to strike the golden Spaniard were null. began to aim for J'adore fingers, attempting to make him loose his grip. But hisfingers whizzed up and down the stick, moving out of the way and somethings loosing his grip on the stick only to regain control again in perfect style.

'Come on hermano!' he taunted, all in good heart. Though this was battle and Leon had seemed off before they started the tustle so perhaps the tauting was better left alone. J'adore didn't think to hold his games off. It was all too much fun for him, the war words, the attacks, the thrill of battle. It all aided in the AniWayan's plan to over through Maska and his goons.

'Come on brother!' he called, 'If you cannot fend off me, how can you defend you home?' He knew this would get to his brother, that's why he said it.

<style type="text/css">
.roserose b {font-weight:bold; color:#20420e; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #6c8e5a; }
.roserose p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.roserose {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#789f6b; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/zsmjgw.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#364f28; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.roserose p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.roserose p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread