Blood stained sheets
2+

He had almost dozed off completely by the time element arrived upon the scene, floating in a world that was not quite reality and not quite fantasy, it was all very surreal. His head lolled drunkenly upon his shoulders as he continued to stare up at the leaves. The sound of someone speaking to him brought the man partially out of his trance like state and he became aware that his facial wounds were leaking blood again, with a sigh he reached up in an attempt to wipe it away but succeeded only in smacking himself in the face, instead the blood was wiped off onto his shoulder.

His head jerked and eyes refocused on the black cat he had met with his daughter, the name of him escaped the Austral man so he settled on a painful looking smile that was supposed to be welcoming and a quiet "Hey." He groaned as more pain shot through him and then tried to answer the question as best he could, hi speech was constantly interrupted by coughing, groans of agony and scary sounding gurgles,

"Couple of days ago or so a council man and his guardians arrived from the great Tribe and took over Aniwaya, Dawali was demoted to Itawamba by the new chief for treason, and all the masters were stripped of their titles and ranks. Apparently resisting the new changes is not allowed." Here the man gestured to himself meaning the physical state added on to his already injured body and chuckled humorlessly, "Most of my injuries were caused by a mountain lion attack a short while ago, but being body slammed into the ground and having my arm twisted up against my back helped reopen everything back up." The man stopped now as the coughing overtook him again and he began to hack up more blood and bile.

Messages In This Thread