{M} - if looks could kill, she'd be in jail.
[html]
*gurgle* i'll start a new one asap!? <3333

Sage was charmed, and interested beyond reason in the dark and handsome wolf that sat beside her. Was it luck or fate that had drawn them together? It wasn't often that she found anyone that she might name a true friend, or anything even close to that. Golden eyes appraised him with a smile, pupils flickering to follow the trails of smoke rising above his shaggy head. She gave a sweet, gentle nod at his invitation. I'll be sure to do that, she accepted softly, eyes squinting slightly with the spread of her grin. You can expect me soon, then.

His charms knew no bounds, and if her fur had been paler he may have seen her blush. Sometimes, she could still be swept away. You're sweet, she said, taking the joint back and inhaling deeply, body flowing to the ground like silk beside him. Rolling onto her side, she opted for a more comfortable position, and rested her head softly on his chest. She curled there contentedly, a free hand roaming the thick fur along his chest and stomach gingerly. Her eyes watched the sunset, but she was thinking on other things.

#--
<style>
#jn-freebie03 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-freebie03.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-freebie03.table {background-color:#fabd92;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#361e1a;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 170px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HYzm0.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-freebie03.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-freebie03.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#000000;font-family: 'Meddon', cursive;}
#jn-freebie03.table b {color:#d0dc22;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #444444;}
#jn-freebie03.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-freebie03.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-freebie03.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread