I'm a beast, I'm an animal.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d14d0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump10 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump10 {width:400px;border:1px solid #902900;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... dump10.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#1b1007;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#902900;}
</style>

ooc murr

J'adore had been patrolling the borders that morning. 'Quera was given his bi-weekly break, something J'adore could not tell if he loved or hated and the Spaniard had used his own body to travel along the invisible fences that covered the lands. His knives had been sharpened recently and we're perfect now for any attack. Though J'adore didn't really expect one any time soon, so they now lay in their sheathes which were attatched to the Spaniard's belt.

Golden paws moved swiftly along the grass, a black nose raised to the air and a thick hiss erupted from the male's white painted throat. He was here, that son of a bitch was here. J'adore had to maintain his cool, it was essential that he did, Ralla had said so and if her spoken word was law he swore he would abide by if as if the spirits had told him themselves. He moved swiftly to the borders, while he would not participate in any physical confrontation, he doubted that he was in any wrong by cautioning Shurui that he was nearing AniWayan lands. He puffed up his chest and made himself know, 'You are currently close to AniWayan lands. If you have no business here, I shall have to ask you to leave...' He trailed off with a soft frown gracing his face. On how his palms itch to feel the handle of his knives.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread