I'm a beast, I'm an animal.
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.dump10 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d14d0a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.dump10 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.dump10 {width:400px;border:1px solid #902900;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... dump10.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#1b1007;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#902900;}
</style>

this only needs to be a short thread, since theres not going to be any violence ^^

There was an eerie sense of calm about the Austral man, scaring even the Spaniard himself. He wasn't afraid of Shurui. No, there was no need to be frightened of him. Despite his demonic mind set and daunting appearance, he was still human, or luperci in this case. Which ever way one wished to look at it, J'adore was sure that whatever creature possesed him to do all those horid things, did not hold total control over him. Though it was only a theory, and with each gruesome act he tailored, J'adore was in more and more doubt.

The demon's voice was slow and mocking, but the Spaniard was no fool, with more sense than to fall for the brute's games. Although he was painfully close to the invisible fence, J'adore knew that he was not yet at fault and an attack would be a social hiccup on his part, and a rather large one at that. Keeping his cool, the Ayastigi replied softly, 'Then I would wait here to see if you caused any trouble. And if you did I would take action'. His voice did not return the immature, derisive tone, but it stayed collected and fluent. His eyes remained pointed into Shurui's own, not with chagrin, but with a strange sense of wonder towards him. It was nowhere near reverance however, simply a need to understand his mind. 'Now', J'adore spoke suddenly, his arms crossed softly over his chest, 'Please leave the area if have no business here. I mean no ill faith but it is for the safety of the tribe and it's members'. He spoke calmly, not wanting any violence to arise.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread