I'm a beast, I'm an animal.
lawl he be throwing a tantrum

Just as he was about to speak there was more rustling from up in the tree that caught his attention accompanied by soft female grunts of exertion. He ignored her though and instead focused on J'adore who seemed to be on the edge of breaking if the fury in those white eyes, inside he was giggling with the madness that swirled around his brain. Well Shurui called it madness, in reality he was just an evil and sadistic fucker intent on causing his sister as much harm as possible and maybe even getting her mate to snap and break his own laws.

The grey and black female sauntered up to both of them, her hips rolling seductively and her large stomach protruding out in front of her. Her forest green eyes took in the two men standing before her and she smiled in a surprisingly pleasant way at J'adore. The white demon's hackles however rose the closer she got, he had told her to stay in the tree where it was safer, he lifted his lip and flashed his teeth at her, expressing his displeasure violently, the woman's ears pressed to her head but she kept on walking forwards, slowing down with every step under the force of the icy gaze,

"I'm curious, how did you meet his sister." Without another word, Shurui turned on his heel and walked away, if the stupid bitch wanted to get herself killed then it was not his problem. Her eyes followed him as he left, drawn to his dominance uncontrollably but as soon as he had disappeared she returned her gaze to J'adore, a sweet smile upon her face.

Messages In This Thread