I'm a beast, I'm an animal.
A mask of distaste fell over the Spaniard's face, not for the female herself, no, she was fairly pretty. His distaste was for her form and the evident spawn which she harbored. How could she touch him? In that way. In any way? It sickened him to the core. And what more? He was baring his fangs at her? He would never do that to Mizu, ever, it just showed how little respect he had for her. Surpressing a growl, J'adore watched as she moved forward.

The spoke to him. A question. And one which he had no problems answering. 'She was in no good state of mind. Apparently I gave her life, when all I did was really talk to her... Then I asked her to be my mate once I knew her enough and once I was sure she wasn't going any where. I loved her and I proved it, she moved packs for mer and that is her proof'. He paused for a moment, before speaking to the woman again, 'How did you meet him?'

It wasn't a rude, violence comment. It was an honest question. What had led to her current condition. Why had she let him go any where near her. He had so many questions, but now was not the time for questions. 'Please leave now. And take him with you'. It was another simply, kind request.

Messages In This Thread