I'm a beast, I'm an animal.
She listened with quiet curiosity, she had heard so many stories from Shurui about his sister and the things she had done, why he hated her as he did but looking at this man in front of her, the she wolf saw no evil in his gaze, no mocking in his eyes and no anger, not the kind that ran soul deep and twisted thoughts into blackness, not like what Shurui had. She had met Mizu and had found the girl to be rude and annoying, distasteful in her attire and the way she held herself, obviously never meant to lead, always destined to follow. But this man, J'adore, he seemed decent enough and she felt sorry for him that he had be blinded by his love to see Mizu for what she was. None of her thoughts were reflected in her expression, like her kind of mate she was a master at verbal and bodily dramatics, an actress that took centre stage often.

His question disturbed her for a reason she did not understand and her muzzle tipped upwards slightly as though trying to keep what dignity she still held intact under his white gaze, this subject was a cause of great anger and pain for her, the man that had sired her had never loved her and had traded his only child for two bags of apples and a bottle of whiskey from the white male. "I was bought from my father for a pittance. I belong to him rightfully." Her forest orbs lowered to her stomach, she was not sorry she had let him touch her and create the life inside of her, indeed the female was only ever truly happy when she was pleasing whoever it was that owned her.

Her head jerked up at his request to leave and she nodded silently, she had no reason to cause further trouble for this man, Shurui would take note of how long she stayed, but he could be calmed with words spoken of her teasing the mate of the whore. Grey feet took her after her owner, the tag attached to her spiked collar jingled as she walked. He was waiting for her as the borders disappeared into the forest, and he was not happy with her in the slightest, the female whimpered and fell to first her knees then rolled onto her back, exposing her stomach and neck in submission.

Messages In This Thread