New love and good news
Shiloh smiled as Ayasha had in fact found her. She caught the girl in a hug, holding her close as Kyra came out of the water and over to Shiloh, her fur shining softly in the light. She gave Ayasha a lick to her cheek before leaning to pick the kit up. "Ayasha this is Kyra, a mink kit I found before I went on my trip. She doesn't fear our kind and Saxif has gotten used to her," she said handing Ayasha the mink kit. Kyra snuggled into her fur, confused on if Ayasha was Saxif or not. After finding out that Ayasha was not in fact Saxif she whined softly before jumping out of her hands and running back to the water.

Shiloh took this time to look over Ayasha and smiled at how much the girl had grown in the last few months. She smiled at the girls question before looking down. What have I been doing? I have been getting to know my new mate better. Look at you. You have grown so much in since we last talked. What's on your mind Ayasha? Something seems to be bothering you my friend," she said looking at Ayasha with a glow in her eyes. She wanted the girl to guess her mate before she told her and Shiloh almost told her in her excitement.

Messages In This Thread