New love and good news
OOC: Ayasha has no idea about lesbian couples.

IC: Ayasha gave a grin about Kyra. She’s cute. She held the mink kit carefully. She laughed a bit as she looked confused and then jumped out of her arms. I don’t think she likes me. But she wasn’t upset about it. She actually found it rather amusing. It was nice to laugh. But her ears perked up at the mention of a trip. Where did you go? And when?

She nodded automatically but then thought about what Shiloh said. WHAT? A mate? Who is it? Do I know him? She didn’t even think that Shiloh had a female as a mate. It just didn’t come up. She grinned at having grown up. I’m still short. She said dryly. At what was wrong, she sighed. Everything that has happened with Dawali and the Tribe. Everything that I know is changing. I’m angry at the newcomers but scared of what will happen.

She gave a smile. Can we not talk about it though? We need to catch up. She had plots but needed to talk to Leon about everything. He was sure to help her. But now was not time for that. Now she needed to talk and listen to Shiloh.

Messages In This Thread