New love and good news
Ayasha nodded. Maybe she’ll get used to me like Saxif. She was hopeful about that but thought it might be a bit unlikely. Her eyes got big when she heard that Shiloh was mated to Saxif. Was that even possible? She didn’t even realize that two women could be in love. She shrugged. Shiloh was happy and Ayasha knew that Saxif would take care of Shiloh. I didn’t even realize that that could happen. She wasn’t against it, she just had no experience with it. She gave Shiloh a hug. I know that Saxif will be good for you and to you. I like her. She laid her head on Shiloh’s chest, trying to reach her shoulder but being too short to do so.

She grinned. I’ve resigned myself to being short. I can fit in places that other wolves can’t. She really wasn’t upset about her height. Her smile grew bigger. I like being your Ayasha. As to what she had been doing, she nodded. Well, I haven’t seen Roran in a while. And I’ve played with my siblings. My father has disappeared. And someone finds me annoying. She sighed. My life is turning upside down! She flopped down dramatically but grinned at Shiloh and gave her a wink.

Messages In This Thread