New love and good news
She gave Shiloh a nuzzle and pulled back, giving her a big grin. You are the best friend I could ever have! She stood next to her. What made you realize your feelings for each other? Did it just happen or were they always there? She wagged her tail as she eagerly waited for her friend to answer her. She thought of something and cocked her head to the side. Do you still have the carving that I made you?

She was rather proud of her carving but being tickled was really distracting. Ayasha decided to launch herself at Shiloh and tickled her back. She gave a bunch of fake cackles. REVENGE! Then she dissolved into giggles. It was nice to play with Shiloh. They were both able to forget their problems and be themselves without having anyone judge them.

She gave a smirk as she drooled on Shiloh. I’m sure you deserve it. She gave a shriek at the wet willie and fell off the cave, luckily not being hurt. She decided to jump back on Shiloh and launched herself at the scarred female, giving off some more cackles. She rolled off her and gave them a splash of water.

Messages In This Thread