New love and good news
"I guess you could say they were always there. My feelings for Saxif grow stronger each day that we are mated. She means the world to me just like you do Ayasha. Your the little sister I don't have anymore and more then that you are my best friend," she whispered softly licking Ayasha's face. At Ayasha's question Shiloh pulled the caving out of her bag to show Ayasha. "I keep it with me all the time so I never forget who loves me," she said with a smile.

Shiloh laughed as Ayasha fell off the cave, jumping down after her and watching as Kyra ran and jumped into the fray as Ayasha jumped on her back. Shilloh laughed as Ayasha splashed her and Kyra with water. Shiloh had caught Kyra by her small torso and shook her a little before putting the kit down. They splashed in the water for some time before growing tired and flopping down by the creeks shores. Shiloh yawned as Kyra curled between her paws and quickly fell asleep. "Ayasha why don't you take a break and tell me about these new people that have taken over. I already dont like them," she said as she watched Ayasha play

Messages In This Thread