New love and good news
Shiloh smiled at the thought of having a sleep over with the pup. Saxif had been hunting lately and had little time for Shiloh since the got back from the trip. Shiloh was also helping J'adore with Mizu, who had been attack by her brother. She had been hurt bad and Shiloh had only learned so much from the white and blue medicine woman to numb her pains and stitch her wounds. She had had her pups and Shiloh was worried about them too but Mizu had gone though so much. "I'm sorry Ayasha. I can't because I am helping Mizu Kuin recover from her attack. She had her pups and will need someone to help her with them besides J'adore. I will try to spend the night later with you though," she said with a smile.

Shiloh listen to Ayasha talk about the new people. She already didn't like the darker blackish male that had growled at her and she wanted them out of AniWaya. "I want them out of AniWaya. The happiness that once was part of AniWaya is gone now. I am maddened about what happened to Ralla. She deserved her rank and they stripped her off it. I will not stand by and let the people of AniWaya be treated this way. I can't stand it,' she said with hurt in her voice. She wanted them out and would do what it took to get them out

Messages In This Thread