New love and good news
OOC: Want to close it with your post? You can PP Ayasha.

IC:She nodded about Shiloh wanting to wait for a sleepover. But her ears perked up at Mizu being attacked. ”What happened to her? Who did it? Do I need to go deal with them?” She started to bounce up and down, eager to help her “aunt.” But she gave a smile. ”Will Saxif want to join us? We can do girly stuff.” She honestly had very little idea what you do at a sleepover since she never had one before. ”Though I must warn you, I’ve never done a sleepover before. And I expect you two to behave.” Her voice was teasing as she said the last part.

She could tell that Shiloh didn’t like Maska and his goons. So that was good. She would be more likely to help in the rebellion that she was planning on doing with Leon. ”I say we try our best to not stand out and when the time is right, we do something. Do you think you can keep your head down until then? Also, if you want to help, you should talk to Leon.” Her voice was quite serious about this. But she then lightened. ”Wanna go see my siblings?” She really wanted to show off her siblings.

Messages In This Thread