[M] The truth of rage
[html]

Word Count 279:: I'm going to send you a play by play so we can coordinate correctly, if you need to change any part of it go ahead but just let me know when you do.

Zalen watched as she came fully into view and his hackles fully raised. How brazen of this woman to just march right up to a strange wolf near his own den. She had a look of rage about her and Zalen knew that there was going to be a scuffle. Just his luck having to defend himself and his territory on such a hot day, right after he had woken from a nap. He sized her up and determined that she was smaller than him, but well toned, so this could be a difficult fight to win. In this form he was more brute than anything else and his hits would land hard but slowly. If she was quick he might be in trouble

With a low growl he watched her with keen green eyes as she circled him and his lip curled revealing his large canines. He was completely confused by what she was asking, he had never heard of a pack called AniWaya and did not know anyone by the name of Shiloh.

And then she mentioned rape and shock came to his eyes; she was avenging someone and was accusing him of the act! But she had the wrong person! As he was about to tell her this she squared off with him, muscles tensed and ready to pounce and he knew that he couldn’t just stand there and convince her that she had the wrong man, so he squared off as well, head and tail raised high and fur completely on end, making him look even larger than he was."You are making a mistake!" But before he could say more the moment erupted into violence.

<style type="text/css"> .z2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#454649; letter-spacing:1px; } .z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread