[M] The truth of rage
[html]

Word Count 351:: you're fine.

She jumped and he was ready for her and reared up slight and swatted her from the air with a massive paw and slammed her to the ground. He then pressed down onto her chest and reached down to grasp her snarling jaws in his own. Zalen then shook her head in an obviously show of dominance and displeasure. She had come onto his territory and he was now going to teach her a lesson. His teeth dug into the flesh of her muzzle and he could taste blood and saliva on his tongue. After he suspected he had humiliated and damaged her enough he released her and looked into her golden eyes with harsh green ones.

"You need to calm the fuck down!" he barked out and then emitted a growl which quickly dissipated in his throat. She was struggling to get a hold of his paw with her teeth and he pushed her down into the dirt harder, making her emit a whine and eventually causing her to quit squirming. They both stared daggers at each other until their breathing began to calm, “Now I don’t know who you think I am, but I have no idea who you are or who Shiloh is. I don’t even recognize the name of the pack you mentioned. I have never raped or accosted anyone.” he huffed this all out and then began to pant heavily with his tongue out. The heat was overwhelmed now that he exerted all this physical energy. He just wanted to go lie down.

With a grunt he focused on her again. She was bloody and now completely defeated and he knew that she would not be much more of a threat now that he had beaten her, “Now I’m going to let you up and I expect you to behave yourself. You can question me about anything you wish so you can be assured I’m not the person you’re looking for, but then I request that you leave with haste.” And with that he slowly raised his paw from her chest and took a step back.

<style type="text/css"> .z2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#454649; letter-spacing:1px; } .z2 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #eaf3f7;} .z2 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .z2 {margin:0px auto; width:408px; background-color:#6d717a; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread