[M] The truth of rage
[html]
That was fun Big Grin

The huntress wriggled under the heavy weight of the larger male. She was not ready to accept defeat; she wanted more she wanted victory. He spoke with a harshness she had not been accustomed to. This caused her to stop. His words were angry but she could tell by the deliverance and the tones of his voice; he was telling the truth. Her breathing settled; her heart slowed. A relief washed over her and a slight bit of guilt. The huntress was thankfully not defeated by the monster that had taken her mate and raped her. He was just a mere male with a talent for fighting. When he said that he would release her she nodded assurance of her compliance. His paws lifted and her golden eyes now settled watched as she stepped back. She arose slowly and shook the dirt from her fur. She sat on her rump and looked at the male, her body language was not hostile at all now.

She seemed to revert to a more regal posture even though she had just been defeated. Her pride was hurt but she wouldn’t show it. First off, forgive me for my trespass of your home. Next I feel you have given me enough to believe you, from what I know of the beast that did this to my mate he would brag of the act. I will vacate your lands immediately. She bowed her head slightly, a sign of respect toward the male. She turned and started to head toward her waiting steed. She paused and looked back. You’re a decent fighter by the way. She smiled slightly a hint of her softer usual self. She felt good even though she had lost, it was her first fight and that would be something to pride in. She let her tail wag lightly as she wandered off.

<style>
#jn-saxifgift {width:100%; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-saxifgift.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table {background-color:#ffffd1;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#000000;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 150px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/4eHF1.gif);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 55px 0px 55px;}
#jn-saxifgift.table p:first-letter {font-size:25px;font-weight:normal;color:#c4af56;font-family: 'La Belle Aurore', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b {color:#796332;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-saxifgift.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread