Keep Marching On
[html]

The key part now? Words - 300+

Jaden was glad to hear how excited Verloren was to accompany him. He gave her a friendly questioning look when she spoke a string of words he could find no meaning for. She shortly elaborated and Jaden nodded, turning to continue on and completely missing any hidden meaning in the pup’s short answer. I learned to do that when I was young. He said and left out any detail of his puppy hood. Just as you are learning now and I practiced. Over course, I wasn’t brave enough to practice all by myself. He said giving her a little admiration. It was a lie, however small. Jaden hadn’t been trained by any kind means and any time he got to himself had been spent training obsessively for his teachers.

For a long while after that, Jaden led the way while Verloren followed and they both absorbed what Phoenix Forest had to offer. She was curious and intelligent, more so than most wolves her age Jaden thought. With any question she might ask he would elaborate with all or at least a decent amount of his own knowledge. The energy radiating from Lost was enough to keep the Shishen occupied for the entire morning.

As the sun rose into it’s highest place in the sky, Jaden realized he would have to cut their time short. No training had been done and that was fine once or twice in a month… maybe… but now he would be ditching important pack duties if he didn’t get a move on and find his way out of Phoenix Forest. Gradually he led the way to the edge of the woodland, still keeping a fine eye on Verloren. When they reached the beginning of grassland and the end of tall green trees, Jaden looked down on Lost holding the gentle smile that seemed early plastered on his muzzle while around the pup. Alright, he sighed, Thank you for helping me investigate this forest. Now I must be off to do my duties for Ichika but, I assure you, they will not be nearly as much fun as we have had. Why don’t we get you home? Where do you live? Who are you parents, Lost? He asked kindly, stepping out into the flatter grassland and assuming that the younger wolf would follow.

Jaden does. "Jaden speaks." Jaden thinks.

<style type="text/css">
.jadenlight-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-size:12px; text-align:right;}
.jadenlight b {font-weight:bold; color:#7e92a3; letter-spacing:1px}
.jadenlight p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.jadenlight {margin:0 auto; background-color:#163b59; background-image:url(http://i53.tinypic.com/s662hc.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding: 200px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#0c2134; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify; width:400px; border:1px solid #0d1720; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread