In my arms you are safe.
The wooden stick of evil flying towards him someone carrying him running like the wind suddenly Zaine woke up and coughed and spluttered exhausted from the nasty rush of water and trying to fight it. He looked up and saw the pure white woman but she was not pure white any more, Zaine must have been delusional from lack of food and water she was brown and with a white mane of hair but still beautiful. "Thank you can you help me find some eats",Zaine looked around and saw the waterfall and rocks and then there was sand and water sparkling like diamonds it was beautiful but strange. "Zaine needs yummy eats the world is funny" there were so many thoughts and words going inside his head confusion hunger and joy.

Zaine walked over too the wolf woman and walked behind her and some form of nourishment but then something told him not to do so. Instead he walked back around her lay on his belly bent his ears back and whimpered, "I'm so sorry I just need food so badly I have not eaten anything or drunk in days mummy would not wake up", there was suddenly a great feeling of sadness like a big part of his future had been taken away. he felt his eyes go wet and this feeling inside him explode, "the stick of evil will not go away it's in my head,he collapsed in front of the brown grey and white lady and sobbed his heart out seeing the red liquid seep towards him the evil stick poking out. When Zaine had finished crying he looked at the woman,"can you please help Zaine I'm lost meats and drink or just drink",he backwards onto his back and looked at her with such sadness.

Messages In This Thread