alone i break
[html]

000+

Anatoliy felt her lick at his hand, but the man knew he had to get her home, as much as he wanted to pull her close and keep her there. Anann's independence made the Russian man crack a weak smile. At least she was coming back to him, even a little bit. But it still filled him with a sadness, watching the woman he cared about most in the world struggling to stay on balance on top of her horse's back. He came up next to the woman and the horse, putting a stabilizing hand on her to make sure she did not fall off her mount. "I'm here, Anann," he assured her softly, hoping his touch was not unwelcome. He could feel her body beneath his palm and breathed a sigh of relief. He was so happy she was coming home to him.

But then his smile fell as he noticed her scent. It was.. different. There was something familiar about it, but he could not recognize it. He knew he had scented it long before, and often, but it was not something he expected. Somewhere inside he understood that there was a change in Anann that he did not welcome at all. But he chose to ignore it and play ignorant, letting his conscious believe it as well. She couldn't be.. It would be such a slap in the face. Not from her, but from that gray bastard man. It just.. It couldn't be. His expression neutral, the man helped guide the woman and horse back home, back to his house where she could rest in comfort at last.

<style>
.anatoliy-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.anatoliy-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/0GoXw.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.anatoliy-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.anatoliy-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.anatoliy-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.anatoliy-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread