Rippling pebbles [joining]
Thank you so much! ^.^ Yup, she is. // 400+w

A voice behind her flung against her brain and she spun around, startled. Bright amber eyes, round with incipient fear rested on the figure of a man, but they slowly turned to an expression of surprise mixed weirdly with a tint of relief. "I believe so." The female replied. "Or so I hope." She added, coming to a sitting position, her tail wrapping neatly around her paws. She couldn't really go for her Luperci form at that point, not while she still lacked proper attire.

For the time being she forgot everything about her hunger and attempts to go for a hunt. She was pretty much fascinated of finally getting to see another of her kind. It's been too long..., she figured silently, not ceasing for one moment with her analysis, greedily taking in the features of the man. She realized she was lagging all of a sudden and she dragged herself back to her senses, speaking calmly, although still jostled by the unexpected apparition.

"I have information regarding large groups of wolves around these areas. The last time I got directions was some good weeks ago, so I guess that I could take advantage of our encounter to get a confirmation of sorts." She smiled warmly, her coppered-gaze beaming enthusiastically in the early sun light. "Surely, not before we introduce each other. I'm Vixen. With whom do I have the honour to share this warm morning?"
Being friendly wasn't something that she picked up along the way, it came naturally, but she hadn't really expected to feel somewhat at ease once she had got closer to her goal. Maybe it was the warmth of the day, the gentle breezes that had somehow influenced her mind and mood.Or she was still under the influence of the long hours of slumber - agitated sleep was a challenge in itself, so perhaps fatigue got the best of her or it just annihilated her self-defence systems momentarily. That would most likely be the case, seeing how she's been on her guard ever since she left her homeland. Vixen's ears pricked and her eyes lost focus for a moment. She didn't really remember much about the place she had come from - either than the fact that it was well deserted and that it bore the experience of not-so-happy events.

Moving her head gently, she decided to snap out of it. She had made a promise to herself to never dwell in the past again. She intended to do just that - look and aim only for the future. Making eye-contact with the stranger again, her mind whirled. She had so many questions at the ready! But, for now, it would be best if she let the man introduce himself before she could start on her assault.

Messages In This Thread