Rippling pebbles [joining]
Oh! XD Thank you for the info!
370w
----------------------------------

The way he spoke next brought her walls back up. Strange, to say the least for the man did nothing to threaten her or make himself look ominous in any way. Maybe the young female was just acknowledging her position and something in her defence mechanisms triggered the reaction. She stiffened for a moment and the fur on her shoulders bristled as an unpleasant chill went down her spine. Cour des miracles. Fancy name. She thought once the one now known as Strelein brought up the subject. "Oh..." she exclaimed, a tint of admiration quite obvious on her frame. She had never met anyone with such a name before, let alone hear of a pack that seemed so pretentious. What was she getting herself into , again?
She shook her head. As intimidating as the circumstances might have seemed, she knew her purpose well enough to refuse to back down whatsoever. She took in a subtle, preparatory breath and made sure her smile and friendly look were both intact. "Honoured to meet you. I am afraid my name is not as impressive as yours, but just for manners' sake, those who know me call me Vixen." She dipped her head formally.

"Before I ask any more questions, I would like to apologize for intruding. Yet I've been on this journey for so long, looking for a pack. I used to tell myself it's only for curiosity-related reasons, but apparently I've been wrong. How, just how is it like to be part of Cour des miracles?"
Her eyes beamed as they lifted once more to meet the man's gaze. The tip of her tail twitched once, showing a distant trace of uneasiness. Quite frankly, she was close to becoming the victim of her insecurity once again. The fact she has always been inquisitive, on the other hand, managed to keep her from collapsing - just as always. One paw reached forward and drew a thin line in the fine layer of dust covering the earth. She felt shy. Inexperienced. Somehow vulnerable. No, that was actually for a good reason - if she were to take one single wrong step, she'd find herself in more trouble than she could possibly handle.

Messages In This Thread