Rippling pebbles [joining]
[html]
300+
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. Also, hehe, the word count is for our pack game.
Loners do not have a game other than Word of the Day. c:

The man gave an easy laugh. "More of a mouthful. My mother had a fascination with European culture, though that was really all she could take from humans without repercussions." His old pack had been traditional and human things were shunned or destroyed if any pack member brought it in. The redhead absentmindedly touched the bangle on his arm, remembering briefly how it came to his possession. "Most people just call me Strel, or just 'hey, you over there'." He shrugged at the woman, dismissing her notion that his name was anything other than a stupid thing his mother thought would be clever. If Vixen thought it anything other than what it was, the man was going to have to disappoint her. "Oddly enough, never met anyone named Vixen. So, I guess it is special, if you want to think of it that way?"

Strel waved off her apologies. She was clearly in no state to be considered an enemy. And he was sure Haven was more than a match for most outsiders meaning ill intent. "We have more than enough capable of handling a single trespasser." But the redheaded man did not let the woman know of the problem his best friend had encountered near Crimson Dreams. Someone had tried to seduce Mati and her mate, and it had not gone well for either; they were jittery about it. But the man did not think that anything like that would happen in the middle of the Kingdom. Though things were happening, everyone was more or less alright.

"Part of? It's been a bit quieter than I'd like.. to be honest. But when we all get together, it's a party. Last time, it was a ball to celebrate our first birthday... but that was so long ago. We're overdue for one. But there was music, dancing, drinks, and food. Humany. You know." He shrugged; it had been a fun time, the outfits had been gorgeous and he got to play Erika again, his lute. "But as I said, it's been quiet. I'll try to fix that soon enough." The man stretched his arms to the sky briefly, then relaxed again, well at ease. Strel leaned against the tree, shoulder hard against it. "We're not fond of murderers though. Or thieves. Or rapists. I'm sure you're none of those."

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread