Rippling pebbles [joining]
[html]
300+
really sorry for the delay :c normally I would have replied the next day since you're a joiner but some stuff came up Dx

He broke from his reverie to glance startled at the woman. With a quick, glance down at the human creation on his wrist, the man smiled meekly at the stranger. "Of course there is, but that is probably a story for another time. I don't feel much up to souring your day with dismal stories." The story was not terribly dismal, but Strel had nothing but contempt in his voice when he spoke of how he acquired the trinket. "Perhaps if I catch you around again and you feel like being disgusted, I will." Strelein dropped his arm and fought the itching to wrap his fingers around the bangle again.

She did not think much of her name, but the man could not blame her. He barely thought about his until he had run off to Toronto. "If you think so. I think that names will win without. You are who your name says you are," he finished cryptically, laughing slightly because her name was not exactly the most innocent of things to be named. If anyone took her name that way, anyway.

"I don't," he said with a knowing smile. "But what I know quite well is that there are plenty of gentleman here who would not hesitate to bring you to your knees before they throw you out, hackles raised and all that jazz." He waved his hand at her, wondering if she was honestly the sort to pillage and rage. Nah, Haven alone would be enough to take care of this hungry woman. Strel cocked his head briefly, examining her and decided that she was probably barely a threat if that.

The redheaded man shrugged his shoulders, feeling the cloth around him rising slightly and shifting with his movements. "Maybe. It was once new to the lot of us so I'm not too surprised. I didn't know jack about the humans when I was younger, either." Gazing at the sky, the man noticed the time passing (another trick that Noss had taught him). Good. That meant less time in the day to be bored. "I want to through a party." He glanced at the woman wickedly. "A party on the beach, with drinking, dancing, and music. Does that sound lively?"

<style>
.strel-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.strel-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/GEuNG.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.strel-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.strel-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.strel-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.strel-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread