Rippling pebbles [joining]
OOC: It's okay, no worries! ^_^
--------------------------------------

She nodded, not willing to insist. Whatever the story of the piece of jewellery was, it wasn't something the man seemed to be thrilled about, let alone share with a stranger. She could understand that. Everyone had stories to tell, and not every story was a happy one, so that people decided to keep information to themselves, hence protecting their own mental state. Vixen could relate to that.
"I will make sure to come looking for you whenever that happens." she answered jokingly.

She blinked in surprise at his philosophical remark and a moment later she laughed out loud. "I'm fairly afraid of what my name may say about me, so please, let us concern ourselves with discovering personalities instead."
She gave him a crooked grin as he mentioned the rather swift and effective intervention of the members of the pack, should she be any sort of threat. "That information will come in handy." She replied simply. She wasn't the kind to stir trouble or find content in violence and mischief, not out of fear, but simply because she enjoyed things simple, practical and quiet. At that point she seemed to be quite the pacifist.

What came next? Well, nothing more and nothing less, but a party! "Oh..." She wasn't sure what to say, but her fascination beamed visibly in her eyes. She tried to picture all kind of figures dancing to the sound of an artificially-generated sound, just having fun and enjoying themselves without a worry in the world. It sounded and it looked all so mighty attractive in her mind and she found the prospect almost irresistible. "That actually sounds less harmful than what I had in mind, seeing how I'm so ominous and all." Vixen joked, sustaining her idea with a burst of laughter.

"On a more serious note..." she began, reluctantly. "Is Cour des Miracles accepting new members?" She was afraid of the answer, but it had to be done. It was there and then that she would find out whether her journey had been for nothing or not.

Messages In This Thread