a cloudy day
*cries* i'm so sorry D:
3+
It was transparent to anyone who cared to look in on them at that moment that Saul obviousy cared deeply for his horses and that they were equally attached to the man. She nodded her head at his words, and then began to explain why she was not around much,

"I'm usually never in one place for too long. Ichika's a big place and my rounds usually happen at high speed just to finish them all." She was glad he knew how to treat the foal, noe poor Arete would not have to suffer her attempts at healing but she wasn't against helping him, it would be a valuble lesson for the fae in case it happened again and Saul was not to be found. "Sure."

Jace slid carefully into the stable, she had no desire to be stood on by heavy equine hooves though she need not have worried for the filly was calm now and Saul was here to keep her in line. Jace obeyed the directions given to her by the medic, gripping hold of the rope to keep her still and gently lifting up the thin but strong leg, mentally comparing points of Arete's leg to her own arm and was amazed by how much she could recognise. She was glad the foal was not any bigger of holding both hr head and her leg and cleaning out her wounds and healing them would transform from a two person job into a three person job and she eyed the surrounding adult horses,

"Now don't you guys be getting any funny ideas either, I ain't holding your legs up." They didn't understand what she said for the msot part but a general feeling of amusement at her rang around the stables. She huffed out a breath as snorts and whinnys surrounded her.

Messages In This Thread