Wait for me, Dream Giver.
[html]

Set just along the borderline, not far from the falls. I suck because this took far too long to get this thread started. Giselle is currently wearing this if you were curious :x WC: 633

The days were filled with warmth and promise, as Giselle rose early that morning. The pale girl wasn't sure what compelled her to rise early from her bed, but she was sure it was some enchanting force that told her so. She knew the world was calling out to her, begging her to see more; feel more. Giselle's lithe form flitted about her room getting dressed, and began a sing-along with the birds perched on her balcony. With their help she was ready in no time at all, and with a book cradled in hand, her satchel and frying pan about her waist, the young princess and her stoat set off to explore.

Bouncing steps took her to another place in the Dreamer lands she hadn't yet seen, towards the southwest. Every day was filled with something new and wonderful, and her impossibly bright eyes glittered with more wonder when she stopped at the sound of a waterfall nearby. "Oh!" Came the excited exclamation, fluttering forward like a curious pup might. She stopped near a small rolling hill, dotted with rocks, which led to a steadily flowing stream. It glistened like silver in the afternoon sunlight, and small squeals were uttered from the girl's lips, as if having discovered a treasure.

There was something unexplainable about nature that drew the girl in. Perhaps it was her cottage-confinement when she was younger, or something Giselle had yet to discover about herself. Her heart nearly skipped a beat or two as she drew closer to the water, watching as it ran around a rocky bend. Sounds of the waterfall got closer, and the water nearly begged her to follow it. Clutching her book tighter, and feeling Tux perch upon her shoulder, she walked at a moderate pace along the stream, which steadily grew bigger, deciding to cross to the other side while it was still narrow. The water was cool on her feet, and sent a thrill up her spine. Suddenly, the ivory girl felt a song coming from deep within, and sung to the waters as she walked along the bank.

"What I love most about rivers is, o/`

You can't step in the same river twice. o/`

The water's always changing, always flowing~" o/`

The damp grass beneath her feet felt inviting, as the girl in the bright blue dress twirled along the earth and sang to the sky. A few birds perched on nearby branches, adding their sweet tunes to her melody.

"I look once more, just beyond the riverbend, o/`

Beyond the shore, somewhere past the sea~ o/`

Don't know what for.. What I dream the day might send.." o/`

There was a pause in her song as she let it drift into the air, turning around the bend and seeing before her a small, but proudly flowing waterfall. Silver streams danced with hues of blue and white, swirling together as they fell from the cliff above and into a pool. The birds dashed in and out of the waterfall, before swooping down along the ground or adorning nearby trees. Smiling, Giselle sat daintily upon a rock near the waterfall, listening to its steady drumming sound as it carved its slow path into the earth. The girl set her book down and looking up into the trees, the chocolate stoat now sitting upon her lap.

"Just beyond the riverbend.." o/`

For me.. coming for meee~" o/`

Letting her voice drift off, Giselle couldn't help but close her eyes and listen to the world - the water, the whistling in the trees, the birds and their chorus. A deep sigh of contentment flowed through the auburn haired female's nostrils, opening her dreamy eyes again to the beautiful and perfect world - a world that she never wanted to be isolated from again.

image © alecperkins @ flickr ; table by lin
<style>
.gisspringooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.gisspringcred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:9px;}
.gisspring p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.gisspring b {color:#B7431F; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #FFFFEA; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.gisspring {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#D2896D;letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:425px;}
.gisspringinner{background-color:#FFFFEA; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... lletab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 190px 0px; border:1px solid #E1A88D; width:425px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread