Finally, I've arrived.
Ooc; Mya's last post here?^^ ((Crappy post))

As she heard the good bye, she smiled happily. Dispite so much intimidation and fear for the girl, Mya had to admit she felt pretty good about herself at the moment. She turned to Skye, her smile growing and nerves at last gone. "Thanks again, Skye. Anything else I need to know?" She didn't know exactly what rules might go with the membership of the pack and thought it wise to ask.
When she paused to let Skye speak her bright blue eyes settled on the Capitana's face. She already felt trusting of the female in front of her. Something seemed familiar and safe about the way she carried herself.
Everything was calm and peaceful when suddenly she realized something; she could step over the border now. The warmth of belonging spread over her. At the same time she felt pretty silly of herself, it was just taking a step or two over an invisible line. She hoisted a leg up, stepping over the line. She was beaming like an idiot and, wagging her tail. What are you? A month old? She turned back to Skye trying to act her age. She nodded politely at her, expecting she'd said all she'd like to say. "I think I'll go for a look around. Thanks again, Skye." She bowed her head deeply in appreciation. Her heart was soaring as she thought of what would become of her home. Home. She imagined how her mother's contagious happiness would be bright on her face. I know you're proud of me, Mom.

Messages In This Thread