With All the Colors of the Wind
[html]

Word Count » 372 OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; Of course, all I really need is enough to know what is going on and things to respond to

Ouija D'Angelo

Ouija was fairly accepting of all things. He didn't really have any real prejudices. Or at least none that he could think of right off the top of his head. He was brought up to love everyone, no matter the gender or species. Even differing beliefs didn't bother him. Actually he was curious about the beliefs of others. He liked enriching his life with knowledge that he garnered from others. So he respected everyone no matter their beliefs and upbringing. He didn't impose any of his beliefs on others even if what the other believed differed from his own. He wasn't the type to try to convert anyone or tell them that they were wrong because they didn't agree.

He nodded his head as the other answered his question. "I'm just making more dyes. Can't have enough color, after all. I want to make sure that I will continue to have enough when the season ends." After all he hadn't looked that impressive last winter. He didn't want to go through that again this winter. He had kept himself colored for as long as he could remember. Just as soon as he had learned that he could wriggle around in grass and stain himself that way he had kept himself colored in one form or another. "I've used blood before too. Last winter I didn't have any supplies so I had to settle for blood and dirt." He explained as he eased a finer into a bowl that had been sitting awhile to see if the liquid had cooled off.

"Ouija." He gave his name after the other had introduced himself. "It has faded some. If you want you can use some of what I got to touch it up if you wish. I can't say that I have all the ingredients that you use but I could offer blood, flowers, or berries." After all he used plant life for what he made and had no idea what a couple of things the other said were. He knew the blood and water part but that was it. "It is not what you use but I can show you my process if you wish to know. I could use a touch up myself."

<style>
.ouija-text {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.ouija-text .inner {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /406uN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.ouija-text .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.ouija-text .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.ouija-text .tagline {font-family:'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:40px; padding:15px 15px 23px 0px; text-align:right; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
.ouija-text p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px 0 15px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.ouija-text b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.ouija-text u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread