With All the Colors of the Wind
[html]

Word Count » 343 OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; That is actually what I use as well for the colors and no worries on the wait. I understand stuff comes up and happens. After all it had taken me a bit to reply in the first place

Ouija D'Angelo

Ouija had never really cared which color he got. He never tried for anything specific but enjoyed all colors equally. So whatever he got worked for him. Of course he had been doing this for quite awhile that he recognized a few plants and knew the color they would produce. Still, he didn't specifically look for them. No, he simply took whatever he could find and worked with that since each color he created became splashed somewhere on his pelt anyways.

"What you find that you like you can take. These over here are the ones that are done and ready for use." He motioned to the bowls that had been set to the side to cool for awhile. Not to mentioned he had a few jars placed out, some already containing color that he was either going to use or to add more to it. "Sadly I need to keep all of my bowls and jars since I am unable to construct replacements." Now if he knew how to sculpt stone or blow glass then he wouldn't have minded giving them away as well. He simply didn't have extras and so he couldn't part with his found objects.

"The process is quite easy, both making and applying. To make it you simply only need to know what plants make the color you want and pick them while they are fresh. After that you simply boil out the color. Once that is done you only need to take the dye off the fire and wait for it to cool to be applied. You just pour it on where you like and wash out the excess then let it dry. More can be added to darken the color." He gave a very basic lesson in how to dye. It really wasn't that hard to do. It was mostly knowing what plants produced what colors and then waiting for it to be ready. "You can practice on my back. It doesn't matter the color or where it is placed so there can't be a mistake."

<style>
.ouija-text {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.ouija-text .inner {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /406uN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.ouija-text .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.ouija-text .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.ouija-text .tagline {font-family:'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:40px; padding:15px 15px 23px 0px; text-align:right; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
.ouija-text p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px 0 15px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.ouija-text b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.ouija-text u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread