With All the Colors of the Wind
[html]

Word Count » 365 OOC here: Table & Coding © Sie; I don't mind slight stuff so long as it is something my character would allow for anyways and fits with the situation

Ouija D'Angelo

Ouija remained still as he was being painted. He had welcomed the other to do so after all. It was just a surprise to him that his arm was chosen when there was the whole expanse of his back that he had issues trying to color. Still he said nothing about it and remained rather patient. He turned his head to watch the other apply the coloration. He simply splashed color on himself and didn't go or any sort of pattern at all so it was interesting to see someone treat it with a different style. It would be clear that his arm wasn't done by himself after the other was through.

"I suppose you are right." He had never really thought of it that way. He didn't dye himself out of some form of artistic expression really. He simply didn't like being limited to a single color and so he had learned how to add others to his pelt. After all the colors used, as well as their placement, had never mattered to him in the slightest. He just wanted to break up the monotony of being white was all.

A smile worked its way into the painted man's features as a hand was laid upon his chest. Without really considering just want he was doing Ouija leaned towards the other male and aimed a lick at Zalen's lips. The large male was naturally affectionate and well, gender and species never really registered for him. He didn't hold any sort of bias but could care and love and have relations with everyone equally.

"Of course, I didn't expect you to transport it in your hands. I just require for the jar to be returned. You don't have to part with your own since I know just how hard they are to come across. As long as I get my own back then I am satisfied." He didn't require repayment. Heck, he never even thought of it. He just wanted it to be known that he needed his supplies back. "Are you having fun?" the question was posed as he focused once more on the colors that the other male had placed on his body.

<style>
.ouija-text {font-family: 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.ouija-text .inner {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /406uN.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; }
.ouija-text .ooc {font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:500px;}
.ouija-text .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.ouija-text .tagline {font-family:'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif; font-size:40px; padding:15px 15px 23px 0px; text-align:right; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
.ouija-text p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:5px 10px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p {text-indent:0px;}
.ouija-text .inner .tagline + p:first-letter{ display:block; margin:0 5px 0 15px; float:left; font-size:60px;font-family: 'Caudex', 'times new roman', times, serif;}
.ouija-text b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.ouija-text u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread