With All the Colors of the Wind
[html]
And I’m closing this one out. It’s somewhat abrupt, sorry bout that. If you want you can do a finishing post, otherwise we can just assume that Ouija gives him the dye and they part ways on friendly terms. :-D expect a scene from this thread soon!

Zalen was so immersed in his painting that when Ouija’s tongue nearly hit his muzzle it didn’t register till a few seconds later, causing Zalen too look at Ouija wide eyed and cock his head hysterically to the side. He was confused but then realized that this painted male was trying to be affectionate with him, something that he had only heard about but never experienced. He didn’t quite know how to respond, seeing as he held no attraction to this male, so he ended up laughing with mirth and rubbed his head against the male's shoulder gently, You flatter me, but I must decline your advances. He hoped that this wouldn’t offend the male in anyway, Zalen just couldn’t change his own nature.

When Ouija offered the jar to him he was very glad, Thank you, I appreciate your generosity. I will bring the jar back as soon as I have deposited the dye into my own container. Zalen was greatly looking forward to being able to redo his mark with the newly acquired dye, it would be brilliant against his black fur, something that he hadn’t been able to achieve before.

He became a little more careless with his painting now and flicked drops of random colors all over Ouija’s white coat, flecking him with rainbow. He smiled and nodded when asked if he was having fun. He indeed was having a good time and he was in good company. But he decided that it was probably best to get moving now, he had been lucky in his several trespasses onto Anathema; first with Panda and now Ouija, but he remembered Panda’s warning; not all members were as hospitable. Standing, hands dripping with a mixture of several colors, Zalen walked over to the nearby stream to wash his hands; he watched as the prism of colors ran from his hands and down the stream in the moonlight. He stood and turned to his white companion, Thank you Ouija, for spending this time with me and showing me your craft, it has been a pleasure.

<style>
#jn-zalen03 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen03.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen03.table {background-color:#282634;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:120px 0px 5px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RbleK.png);background-position:top left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen03.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen03.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#c9c7d5;font-family: 'Over the Rainbow', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen03.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#c9c7d5;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen03.table b {color:#5d5878;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #000000;}
#jn-zalen03.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen03.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen03.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread