Conpiracy afoot
and with my crappy post we end the thread

Her concern for him, as horrific as it was for there to even be a reason she should be so worried, warmed up his heart and brushed away his anger and tenseness, and he turned a fond smile upon her. This was what he stood for, what he fought for and believed in, that they could share a moment together happy and carefree without the lingering feeling of approaching doom and pain hovering over them and darkening their time. His eyes were soft and his posture loose,

"I promise little one, I'll not do anything too rash, not unless the situation demands it." He gave her a lopsided smile, one he reserved only for the young in his life. "I will try to keep Analise safe as well, but with her I cannot make promises, she seems to wriggle herself into the most awkward of situations."

The duo continued on with thier patrolling for several hours, discussing all and anything that came to thier minds. finally upon the coming of evening, Leon walked Ayasha back to her mother's house and saw her safely inside before returning to his own daughter who was surprisingly already asleep by the time he had limped back to his own home.

Messages In This Thread