fill my ears with sorrow
[html]

<33

Scorpius kept his ruby gaze on his friend as he inspected his burn. Saul didn't seem like a healer, so he doubted the gray make would have any advise for him, though maybe he would be able to help him get over the touchiness he felt about the matter, though perhaps that would be better left for another meeting. For now he had other things on his mind and was trying to concentrate on his lesson. He was sure the horse would not move as he placed the mask back on his face. He didn't mind wearing the white thing and thought it would be better to wear this than showing the scars to the world. He then moved his hands back to the reigns and took control of Hermes again, though making sure he was not doing anything that the horse didn't like.

It was nice that Saul was still so kind since the first time that he had met him. He was not sure if there would be anyone in Anathema wiling to take time out of their life to teach him how to ride a horse. Saul would surely remain a life long friend to the ebony wolf and was sure he would be able to come to him if he needed any help. His ears moved up as he listened to the taller male. He began to speak about the skills of riding and that if he felt comfortable, he would let the horse run free. His grip tightened up at the idea. "Umm... I don't think I'm ready for that. Perhaps another lesson some other time we can try that. I'd rather just take it easy." He was sure that he was done with his lesson for the day. He knew now how to get on the horse, have him go, and how to turn. It would be enough once he got his own horse and would be able to learn more then. He didn't want to ware out his friend's horse. He instictly pulled back on the reigns to get the horse to stop so that he could be able to get off the horse's back.

Once Hermes had finally stopped and he was able to get off the horse, he moved back a bit from the horse. It was nice to ride on the horse, though he was glad to be back on the ground. He could not wait until he got his own horse and would be able to learn more from his friend. He hoped he would be able to find a horse that suited him, though he did not want to take up more of his friend's time. He looked up to the sky and noticed it was getting a little later in the day. He should head back home and speak with his mother about the idea the two males had come up with to build relations between the two packs. He moved over to Saul as he looked up to him. "Thank you for a good day Saul. I will speak with Mom once I return home about our plan. Umm, perhaps there is something that we would be able to do to build the relationship. Maybe some kind of trade?" He was sure there was something that Anathema had that the other pack would need. He was not sure what he would be able to ask for in return though he was sure his mother would have some kind of an idea when he mentioned this to her.

Word Count → 591

Points → 5

<style>
.free-blanktext {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 15px; background-image:url(http://i56.tinypic.com/2hcp4yt.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:0px 0px 140px 0px; border-bottom:1px solid #000000;}
.free-blanktext .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; }
.free-blanktext .divider {border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.free-blanktext .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext .pts {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.free-blanktext p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.free-blanktext b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread