fill my ears with sorrow
[html]

aaaaannnnd scene! lol. end thread <33

There was a silence enveloping the two males as Scorpius got used to riding tall and Saul watched on. It was nice to be able to teach someone- Gideon wouldnt go anywhere near a horse and none of his other siblings had made it back to Nova Scotia just yet. Wretch was too damaged at the moment to learn and Eclipse was always a little distant at the moment. So coming out here and teaching Scorpius was something that benefitted them both. Saul learnt that he was a good teacher, or at least adequate. And Scorpius learnt the basics at riding a horse. He seemed comfortable so Saul allowed him to continue to steer Hermes whichever way he wished, getting used to the animal following his command. Of course, the young male didnt particularly like the suggestion to go faster and his body tensed atop the horse. The agouti male backed off, a grin showing that he wasnt going to do anything just yet. And all too soon the male was pulling Hermes to a halt and jumping down. He backed off and looked towards the stallion before turning back.

He thanked him and Saul dipped his head softly. It had been a pleasure, that was for sure. He was genuinely shocked when Scorpius suggested a trade to strength the relationship between their packs. It was a brilliant idea and Saul inwardly kicked himself for not thinking of it sooner. He found himself nodding generously as he walked over to catch Hermes' reigns. "Thats a wonderful idea Scorpius. Ichika could use a ram if you have one! And we'll have to think about what you would like in exchange." He said, knowing the two would get a message to each other on the more detailed description of what was going to occur. However, it was time to go home now and he grasped Scorpius' shoulder gently before pulling away.

"I'll be over to Anathema soon to trade! It was good seeing you today Scorpius, I hope I can teach you again!"

He said before swinging himself up into Hermes' saddle. It was in relatively good condition, but he had no idea for how long it would stay like this. Unfortunately they had no means of making leather, or anyone who knew how to. Perhaps he would learn himself. Smiling softly he turned Hermes' back in the direction of Ichika, waving behind him before urging the stallion into a canter.

<style>
.saul-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.saul-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.saul-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.saul-b01 {background-color:#768DFF; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o6COs.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 80px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#17163C; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.saul-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.saul-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #17163C; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread