A Chance to Vent
[html]<style type="text/css">
.freeb8 b {font-weight:bold; color:#161716; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeb8-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;}
.freeb8 p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px 10px 10px;margin:0px;}
.freeb8 {width:400px;border:1px solid #161716;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... freeb8.png);background-position:bottom center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-bottom:280px;background-color:#c1dbf4;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#35404e;}
</style>

Big Grin / Word Count: 508 (5 points)

Songan's mind was in another place besides focusing on where he was going. So much had changed since the councilman came here to AinWaya and demoted his bother to the worst rank in the tribe. He found it a bit hard to focus on his work while he thought about Maska and his brother, though he had tried his best. So much had to be done and he had many weapons to make, though he was trying to put it off for as long as he could. He sighed, knowing he would have to work on them eventually, though now was not the time. His gaze moved back forward as he neared his target area. He was actually glad that the stables were a little ways off from the main village. He didn't like to stay there long anymore. It was better for him to stay away from the new leadership as much as he could. He was still sore after his last meeting with Maska. He gave a small huff as he passed through and could see the stables coming into view.

Songan paused as he can in and heard someone reply. He came closer and looked to the one here tending to the horses. He thought he had caught a glimpse of her when Maska held the meeting and took over, though he didn't really know much about her. It looked like she had been here a while and really did care about the horses. He gave her a small smile as he tipped his head a bit. "My name is Songan Amara. I was hoping I could bring Rain here and have someone help me groom her. She's gotten a bit dirty. Would you mind helping me?" Rain came a bit more into view as the red wolf began to speak to the she wolf. She seemed happy to be here and stood by her master's side. It would be alright with him if she didn't want to and instead tended to the other horses while he groomed, though it would be nice to get to know the hybrid. Making friends with this new leadership around was going to be easier seeing as it looked like most of them were not happy with the outcome. He folded his ears down a bit before speaking again. "May I ask what your name is?"

The old wolf gently brushed his finger's along the horse's neck as he waited to see if she would be able to help him. Even if she didn't he would need some tools to help groom her and he didn't have those. He had hoped there would be a spare set laying around here that he would be able to use. His eyes gazed around the stables looking for the grooming supplies. He was not able to see them in sight, though his eyes moved back to the hybrid, showing her his attention. He tried to keep a smile as he waited for her reply. It was proving to be a bit difficult.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread