Can you find me?
LOL totallt thought the horse was male XD

The warmth of the fire and the satisfying weight of food in her stomach once more had her drifting off slightly, her head lolling forwards only to jerk back slightly as she became more awake and then re sunk back into the depths of sleep. It was the scrabbling of the other woman that woke her up completely, and she handed over the bundle containing the infant to the night colored female, moving back a little to give them some space. The sounds of the cub suckling filled the silence broken only occasionally by one of the animals sorting, most of them had settles down now that they were out of danger.

She smiled tiredly at the woman as she thanked her, Gemma didn't really think that she had done that much really but the woman's gratitude made it apparent that she thought it was,

"I got lost in the storm in the mountains, I'd only just come out of it when I found your caravan of animals and yourself. I didn't really do that much, not really." The ivory female fiddled around with the water skin and handed it over, if she was suckling a pup then she'd need to keep hydrated, then as a second thought also handed over some of the meat as well,

"You should eat and drink, it will make you feel better."

Messages In This Thread