And you [j]ust keep on saving the day
[html]

Sure, we can close this up now, shall I make this my last post? WC: 1059

The sable female listened as her new leader spoke. Hope had filled her heart as she had stood on the borders, speaking to her old aqquaintance, she hoped over time that the pair would forge a friendship, they had been close enough when she had left, the ebony leader revealing to her that she indeed had a problem with her temper, something which Soran had felt very honoured to be trusted with, after all it was not something that Savina wished everyone to know, and Soran had kept her secret, never allowing anyone to know it. Hopefully the other female knew that and that went some way to helping her trust the wandering dreamer. The green eyed lady looked into the jade gaze that was so like her own as her superior spoke, she nodded as the female spoke.
"I agree with you Savina, perhaps that it is the best thing for me not to dwell upon things that I cannot change, I will be of no help to anyone if I just sit around all day moping. " The fae said, chuckling slightly as she said this, cheering up even as she spoke, yes there were much better things to dwell upon. She listened again as the female said that she hoped her pups would come and visit her soon, Soran felt the same if truth were told, she had been away from them for barely any time at all, in the grand scheme of things that was, and she missed them hopelessly already. She knew though that they cared for her though, that they loved her, she was certain that they would make the journey to see her, even if they only stayed briefly, though she could not deny that she hoped they would stay forever, seeing the beauty of the lands as she did, deciding that they could make it their home. That way they could all be together once again, even if they selected another pack to live in it would mean that they were only a short journey away. Perhaps then should Khaden and Dhalia, or even Conri return, then they could meet them, see that she indeed have the potential to be a good mother, the mother she wished she could have been for them. But her youngest litter had been born in much different circumstances to her older litters, they had been conceived in a consenting manner, she loved them just as much as her elder broods. She just hoped that her older children knew that she loved them just as much as her younger children. Maybe one day she would have a chance to prove that to them.
"As do I Savina, I would love for them to come here and visit, or even stay, I am sure that if they arrive here they will find it just as wonderful as I have, the old pack is their home at the moment, and I have accepted that, but if they are anything like me, they shall seek out new homes before long, I hope they seek them here. I hated having to leave them, but it was their choice, there comes a time when you have to let your children make up their own minds after all." The fae said with a smile, hoping that Savina would know what she meant, there always came a time when the apron strings would have to be cut, that the little ones would find their own minds, make their own descisions, all that one could do was hope that they had raised them well enough for the children to make the right descisions.

The female spoke again, Soran reached up to brush her hair from out of her own eyes, velvety ears twitching to catch the sounds of the other female speaking with her slight italian accent, it was a familiar friendly voice, the ebony lady could not help but smile at the sound of it. She nodded again as the female spoke, glad to hear that although she had decided against pups for the time being that she was not ruling out the possibility of having more sometime in the future.
"I am sure that you will be a wonderful mother to another litter, should you get the chance, from the sounds of it your children are happy here with you." The lady replied, a genuine warmth in her voice. At the news that Anu was still here the female's face broke into another smile, she was glad that the female was still here, she had always considered her to be a good leader and generally a lovely wolf, she had raised her grandchildren after all, the ebony female would always be in her debt for that, her being here meant that she would be closer to being able to repay that debt. This was a good thing, she wanted to be able to thank the female who had been a mother to her grandchildren personally.
"That's good news, I am glad that Anu is still here, I believe I have much to say to her, she has done a wonderful job or raising Haven and Mati I see, I just hope she's done an equally good job with Brooklyn and Salem, wherever they are." The female said, a small sigh escaping her lips as she realised that she still had two grandchildren to find, one so like her own mother and one so like herself, her little mirror image. She hoped that she would find them soon. The lady then spoke of the rank changes, Soran was about to ask why she had changed them, but then had the feeling that it was perhaps to do with Naniko, she had chosen the former rank names, perhaps it was too painful a reminder, a thorn in one's side. Instead she simply nodded and said, "I see... why did you think of Roman names for the ranks? They must be very interesting, I shall have to write them down so that I remember them." With this the female turned to look into the lands.
"Shall we walk back into the lands? I would love to see the old house again." She said, hoping that Savina would walk with her and accompany her back to the house, where the pair could go their seperate ways.

<style type="text/css"> .sa b {font-weight:bold; color:#55494c; letter-spacing:1px; } .sa .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #275a5f;} .sa p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;} .sa {margin:0px auto; width:381px; background-color:#e7dedf; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... soran1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 430px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread