Warmth of the heart
[html]

OOC/WC

Shawchert’s mind reeled, how could he have to do this? Why should he, he never left her he never gave up on her, and now she could barely stand his presence. He stiffened slightly as she seemed rather annoyed and he doubted even showing her his improvements on the terrace and all he could see from there was enough, not even showng her his patrol route he took every morning. It was starting to feel as though he had lost the woman he loved. Why did he HAVE to convince her at all, yes she deserved to be mad at him but.... He shook the thoughts from his head and bit his tongue as she asked him to lead the way. He had to make it up to her and he would. He moved further into the forest, and kept walking in silence, only aware of his own thoughts, angry at himself that he should know that he would never get her back, and wonder if she had read that stupid letter if things would be different. How could she think that he had ever left her at all.. Once they got to the terrace he pointed up silently then started to climb himself. At eyel evel, one could see every bridge and building though much of it was hidden in the trees. Shawchert made each one as safe and structurally sound as possible, from a point of the trees, many were great for certain types of small buildings, but once where he wanted to be he pulled himself on a wooden platform that was attached to the tree they’d climbed, which had wooden planks as a ladder.

“This is my new home and vantage point. I can see all of Cercatori d’ Arte from here. I did this because I will do everything in my willpower not to let another problem arise as it had in the past. I found who i should be not who i want to be. I patrol every morning and evening. I am one wolf, so I can’t be perfect, but I will hopefully rectify that by recruiting others to join in the protection of cercatori..”

His plans were working out so far, though he was still in the stages of getting finished setting things up. Then he would recruit. So for now he was just a one man army, though he had to sleep, and carve and hunt and try to woo the woman he loved and never stopped loving.... though it seemed obvious she had stopped loving him a while ago. His face was somber and there was no smile, no hint of his easy self he’d been. Right now he was a stone on the inside, though inside that stone he was screaming wanting to be let out, but that would come later to his own privacy.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread