i just can't hold a smile
[html]

I figure this thread should be quick, and not all into detail and whatnot....hence the short post.
Words:220

Her moodiness skyrocketed, and as she voiced her fuming response to Ezra’s apathetic statement the male sighed in defeat. Ever was not the girl to be messed with, and when she was angry, she was pissed. The secui growled in irritation as his mate fled out the doorway and into the stuffy night outside their bungalow. Ezra was fully awake now despite his silence as she walked out the door. Ezra sighed for what was maybe the millionth time today as he slowly made his way out of bed and out of the house.

Their coastal home was mere feet from the chilly ocean. Ever was calf-deep into the water when Ezra finally left the cottage. Bleached paws made their way down to the water and bi-colored eyes stared into silver pools. “Ever,” he said quietly, overwhelmed. “Everything is okay,” He was pleading, almost as he stared at her. “This is a good thing,” he gave tiny smile that showed he still cared, and would do anything for her. “I want children, and I know you want them too,” He was gaining more confidence now, he knew he could turn his mate’s mood around if he showed a little more interest than what he had been showing lately.

“You’ll be an incredible mother, I know it,” With that, he gave his mate a genuine grin and licked her on the cheek.

<style type="text/css">
.ezrafree01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#dce3e6; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a2a2a; }
.ezrafree01-ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; text-align:right;}
.ezrafree01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.ezrafree01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#696a6a; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... eebe01.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #dce3e6; padding: 150px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2a2a2a; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.8px; line-height:12px; text-align:justify;}
.ezrafree01-border1 {width:502px; border:3px solid #4a4f52; margin:0 auto;}
.ezrafree01-line1 {width:470px; border-bottom:1px dotted #696a6a; margin:0 auto 3px auto;}
</style>
Table by alli <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread