Everybody here
[html]
Sorry for the huge wait.

He'd known about Naniko's addiction well enough, but it didn't cross his mind that it might be the cause of her insomnia -- all he could offer was the idea that sleeping with the body of another beside her might help. He'd come to know in the past that once one was familiar with such a situation, it became difficult to break the habit. His own sleep had long since become unaffected, but it had been the same way for him.

The world under the Tribunal had been different, for the better as far as Ravesque was concerned. It wasn't his rank that made it so -- the structure was different, more comfortable for him, than this Anathema his Queen had crafted in the mountains. Sure, the place he held beneath the Tribunal had been good for him, and sure the women had been plentiful, but it was the fact that he was familiar with it that made it better.

Her thanks were surprising to him, and he lifted his head slightly to look at her better, taking in all that she said. She did need him. It was something he'd silently desired to hear, and as it came into the open air, his vanity swelled and the arm resting around the pregnant Angela tightened against her side. "If you want me to stay, I will. I have nothing else to deal with -- you're my priority." It was truth. Naniko's comfort was what fueled his motives throughout the day, even if he couldn't -- or wouldn't -- admit feelings for the pristine white leader.

<style>
.zero-ravesque p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-ravesque b {color:#FF9013; font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.zero-ravesque {font-family: 'trebuchet ms',sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#F9B548; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#010101; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/e6cz2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:200px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FD0100; width:500px; margin:0 auto;}
.zero-ravesque-ooc {font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;width:500px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread