hi ho, hi ho
[html]
Him breaking down will allow me to bring an end to this thread. I’m trying to get them all closed out before my move in Sept. Hopefully we can have another one where he isn't so DUUUURRRRR XD

Memories were flashing past his eyes; a windswept forest in the throws of a blizzard, gleaming eyes in the dark, fangs and claws flashing, the smell of the blood, the sound of tearing flesh, him running for his life. The night his mother was killed replayed in his mind now like a terrible nightmare, and somehow in his mind he was able to return to her bloody body, watch her last breath leave her and lying next to her his adopted brothers, also dead. He couldn’t fight these images, they ripped at his brain like a monster and all he could do was succumb to them. But soon they faded, and he could smell the summer air again, could feel the warm sun on his fur.

Zalen became very aware of the situation he was in; lying on the ground crying like a child while Krystalle and Paz looked at him completely taken off guard. He had not meant for this to happen, but months of pent up emotion had finally spilled and there was nothing he could do to stop the onslaught. The pain and grief for the loss of his mother and his two best friends finally came rushing forth because he had suppressed these feelings for so long. Everyone dear to him had been murdered and this grieving could be the beginning of his healing.

He managed to gather up his thoughts into something semi sane for a moment and stood back up. With teary, bloodshot eyes he looked up at Krystalle, ashamed, I’m sorry… excuse me. He turned and began to quickly trot back down the hill and when he got to its base he took off in a flat out run back into the woods, back into the safety of the shadows, and turned towards home.

<style>
#jn-zalen01 {width:500px; margin:0px auto;font-family:Arial, sans-serif;}
#jn-zalen01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;padding:0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table {background-color:#ffffff;border:1px solid #aaaaaa;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#555555;text-align:justify;font-size:13px;padding:5px 0px 180px 0px;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/6jRYX.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-1px;word-spacing:1px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 15px 0px;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-letter {font-size:23px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;font-family: 'Yellowtail', cursive;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #555555;}
#jn-zalen01.table p:first-line {font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;color:#b3b86d;}
#jn-zalen01.table b {color:#749631;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #aaaaaa;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:before {content:open-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.table b:after {content:close-quote;}
#jn-zalen01.words {font-size:10px;text-align:right;padding:0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread