Incorrigible
OOC: You can either archive it now or post once more. It's up to you.

IC: Ayasha felt bad that she had evidently gone too far in her teasing. ”I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have done that to you. I was just teasing you. I wouldn’t actually do that to someone.” Her eyes and voice were sincere because she truly was sorry. ”I hope your shifting goes well.” She knelt down and placed her hand on his shoulder.

”I like hanging out with you, Liam. How about when you can finally shift, you come here and we can talk and stuff? What do you think?” Her voice was hopeful as she looked at him, studying his face. He was handsome and seemed nice as long as she didn’t push him too much. She gave him a friendly nudge.

As Liam started to leave, she called, ”Wait! I don’t want you to leave angry with me. Next time, I won’t tease you as much, I promise. Just…don’t stay angry with me. I rather like you and want to get to know you better.” She hoped that even if he left it would be on better terms than he currently was. She thought of something. ”Why don’t you join AniWaya? I’d like that.” She didn’t really want him to leave at all. Her eyes widened slightly. She was starting to get a crush on Liam.

Messages In This Thread